secure market-leading heating equipment without the need for an upfront investment:
Click here to arrange your FREE heating system review with JLA >>
JLA understands that upgrading your heating system can be a daunting decision, particularly as the investment required can be one of the largest outlays a business has to make. While commercial grants are available to help with this, the process is time consuming and sometimes confusing for business owners and there is no guarantee of being accepted. That’s why JLA has developed a heating solution that means that you can benefit from market-leading equipment without having to worry about finding a large upfront sum.
To ensure you make the right decision when considering the best way to acquire heating equipment for your business, we’ve outlined below the key things to think about.
Factors to consider when upgrading your heating system:
1. Large upfront investments
Investing in a new heating system costs thousands of pounds and a commercial heating grant only provides a partial contribution towards the new equipment. Having to spend a lot of money upfront could have a big impact on your business and prevent you from investing in other areas.
2. Long grant acceptance process
To be accepted for a commercial heating grant, there is a formal application process and there are certain criteria that you must meet as a business. This process can be very lengthy due to complicated form filling and take up your valuable time without the guarantee that your business will be accepted.
3. Breakdown costs
With any heating system, it is important to think beyond the initial installation of new equipment. Heating systems can have problems requiring remedial work which could have a large cost impact on your business. It is important to consider how you will manage the cost of breakdowns.
JLA built its Total Care solution for Commercial Heating around these key factors, to ensure it is hassle-free for any business. As part of this package we guarantee we will never leave you without heating or hot water – here’s how:
1. With no capital outlay, JLA will not only provide you with market-leading, energy-efficient equipment but also the full installation. Our boilers are designed to be reliable and efficient with easy to use features.
2. Our dedicated Gas Safe engineers will be out to your heating equipment within 4 hours of you reporting a problem, day or night 7 days a week, meaning your business can keep running without any interruption.
3. You never need to worry about repair bills with Total Care. We provide fully-inclusive breakdown cover with no wear-and-tear clause, so should you need a repair to your heating equipment we will fix the problem with no unexpected costs or bills at a later date.
4. We have included an annual gas safety check as part of the Total Care package, to ensure your equipment is compliant, giving you peace of mind.
All this for a simple monthly payment.
WITH TOTAL CARE FOR HEATING
- Market-leading, energy-efficient condensing boilers for no upfront cost
- Breakdown response within 4 hours – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Our guarantee that we’ll never leave you without heating or hot water
- Fully-inclusive breakdown cover with no wear-and-tear clause
- Annual gas safety checks to ensure you remain compliant
Get in touch
Contact us today to secure your market-leading heating system for no upfront cost through JLA’s Total Care for Heating.
To find out how we use your information, please click here.