Hot Water Dispenser
A hot water dispenser is a must for any commercial kitchen, canteen or event space – where you're constantly under pressure to serve large volumes of tea, coffee and other hot beverages quickly, efficiently and safely. As the UK’s leading supplier in commercial appliances, we know how to meet your day-to-day (and night shift) challenges better than most, which is why we only offer premium quality equipment like the JLA water boiler.
How businesses like yours rate JLA…
Every water boiler feature a commercial kitchen or event space could need
Stylish and practical, our commercial hot water dispenser is built for business and designed to make life easier for anyone who runs a staff canteen, care home kitchen, common area or event space. Mains-connected, safety-insulated (lukewarm-to-the-touch), this hot water machine serves instant hot water whenever you need it. This countertop stainless steel unit can process up to 27 litres per hour, giving you a time and energy-saving alternative to hot water urns and kettles.
Choose a JLA commercial hot water dispenser and benefit from:
- Boils 160 cups per hour (initial heat-up time of half an hour)
- High quality, robust materials for a long life operation
- Simple push-action tap for easy pouring with no need to lift an urn or kettle
- Direct mains plumbing - automatically refills and reheats as soon as hot water is poured
- Excellent conduction of heat for good energy efficiency
- 'Safe-to-touch' insulation - ideal for self-serve or public/common rooms
- Basic LCD fault self-diagnosis
- Constant temperature upkeep at approx. 97 degrees
- Built in boil-dry prevention
- Adjustable to hard, medium and soft water
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel surfaces for effective food display and plate warming
In addition to its high volume holding capacity, the JLA Water Boiler is easy to maintain – you’ll be able to wash yours quickly between each use – and also features simple one-touch tap pouring as well as a built-in filter to ensure the best water quality, drink after drink.
In addition to purchase options, we offer tailored subscription packages, so if you need to replace essential appliances like your drinks machines, ask about switch our monthly 'all-inclusive' subscription plan - Total Care.
Benefit from our 'all-in-one' water boiler today
Here at JLA, we offer the ultimate in catering water boilers, whatever your commercial kitchen requirements may be. Perfect for use in care homes, health clubs, pubs, hotels, restaurants and many more settings (they're ideal for for self-service as well as staffed), thanks to our instant water boiler, making teas, coffees and other hot drinks for lots of people at the same time has never been so simple.
Why your business needs a hot water dispenser
The JLA hot water dispenser is a perfect kettle and hot water urn alternative. It provides 2-in-1 convenience with boiling and storage in the same place, and can process up to 27 litres (162 cups) of water per hour to keep the hot drinks flowing and your guests, customers, residents, delegates or staff happy.
For a constant supply of instant hot water, without the hassle of catering urn refilling and carrying coffee and tea hot water urns - or the cost of boiling lots of kettles lots of times - our instant hot water dispenser is the only solution you need.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Filter guaranteed to 13,500 litres
- Up to 27 litres of hot water per hour
Hairdressers & Salons
Health Clubs & Spas
|Net Weight (kg): 13.5 (empty), 28 (full)||Dimensions (mm): 610x252x518 (including drip tray)|
|Energy Type: Electric||Electric Output (kW): 3|
|Heat up time (minutes): 32||Recovery Time (litres): 0.5|
|Rapid draw off (litres): 10||Rapid draw off (cups): 60|
|Hourly Output (litres): 27 litres||Hourly Output: 162 cups|
Other products you may also like
- Heavy-duty cast-iron hotplates
- Five different shelf positions
- Batwing doors as standard
- 350-litre capacity
- Clear digital temperature display
- Low energy emissions
- WRAS-approved to Category 5
- Germicidal UV lamp disinfection
- Bespoke cycle options available
- 13 amp 'plug and play' set-up
- Perfect for smaller kitchens
- 3 by 1/1 GN capacity
- Fries up to 37kg of chips per hour
- Robust, floor-standing model
- Easy to clean and maintain