Reduced-carbon hybrid heating systems
Lower your carbon footprint and your costs with an energy-saving hybrid gas boiler and heat pump system from JLA.
Hybrid heating: a cost-effective way to reduce your emissions
Looking to introduce greener heating technology? Hybrid alternatives could be a smart place to start.
What’s a hybrid heating system?
The power of a gas boiler, with the efficiency of an air-source heat pump.
Thanks to a combined condensing gas boiler and air-to-water heat pump, a hybrid heating system can still meet peak demand but use much less energy overall. Even better, you won’t have to replace your existing pipework or radiators.
Why invest in hybrid heating?
Energy savings and increased efficiency is just the start.
- Less upgrade works versus a standalone air source heat pump
- Practical for older, listed or less energy-efficient buildings
- Enhance efficiency using existing pipes/radiators
- Reliable all year round, whatever the temperature outside
- Meets high demands in facilities including care homes
- Protect yourself from fluctuating energy costs – use the boiler only when it’s cheaper to run
Why choose JLA?
Advanced technology, backed by over 50 years of heating expertise.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade an ageing heating system, or you’re looking to fit out a new building with the latest technology, our experts are here to make sure you make the best choices for your needs and budget.
- Comprehensive design and installation package
- Full audit of your existing system
- Projected running costs for your hybrid system