Browse our passthrough dishwashers
Our dishwashers are WRAS approved, with a built in break tank of type A for fluid category 5, giving you the strongest possible protection against contamination from water backflow. Bespoke solutions customised to your dimensions and tank capacity needs can be scoped to make the most of your space and layout, giving you the assurance of a custom dishwashing system to withstand the intensity of any busy kitchen.
Benefits of a pass through dishwasher
- Large, robust and easy-to-use
- The power to wash through 1,260 plates per hour
- Cycles can be as quick as 50 seconds
- Energy efficient double-skin construction
- Effortless delivery of a quality clean every time
- Thermal disinfection rinse programmes allow for exemplary hygiene
- Bespoke solutions available to maximise your commercial kitchen layout – corner installation is available
- JLA pass through dishwashers work along standard entry and exit tables, increasing user-efficiency
Discover the benefits of Total Care
When we say Total Care, we mean Total Care. The ultimate ‘rental’ option, our plan gives you extra benefit of full service and breakdown support.
Pass through dishwashers FAQs
Pass through commercial dishwashers feature a pull-down hood, which is why they are often named hood dishwashers. They typically have tables either side for dirty and clean plates in the pre-wash and post-wash cycle. It’s a system of dishwashing which is made ideal for heavy-duty pot washing in a commercial kitchen environment.
If you have a large commercial kitchen, a pass through dishwasher will be a worthwhile investment and they are recommended for kitchens that serve more than 200 meals in a service period. The need for quick turnaround in dishing up is what makes them particularly valuable, and is something that can’t quite be matched by an undercounter dishwasher, more suitable to a smaller kitchen.
Establishments such as chain restaurants, holiday parks, health clubs, hotels, and care homes all find that a pass through dishwasher is an economical choice for their catering services.
If you’re unsure which is best for you, consider your available space. A commercial hood dishwasher requires a larger floor space than an undercounter dishwasher, and in many instances will need additional height, so measuring is advisable.