JLA Expands Capabilities through New Catering Division
Long-renowned for its expertise in planning, designing and installing on-premise laundry facilities, JLA can now also be called upon to deliver concept-to-completion solutions in commercial kitchens.
Following the recent launch of a dedicated JLA Catering division, the leading equipment and services provider has acquired a number of established businesses around the UK to bolster its overall offering – and in building on its reputation for excellence, can now justifiably claim to have an unrivalled infrastructure of kitchen-focused engineers, designers, installers and construction experts at its disposal.
For businesses, this means that the same end-to-end expertise JLA is known for in the commercial laundry arena is available to those who – whatever their role in the ‘project chain’ – need to call upon specialist scoping and project management in key operational areas of a commercial site. From architects and bidders to consultants and contractors, JLA has the flexibility and know-how to join forces with any type of organisation at any stage of a kitchen-based build.
A proven track record in planning and design
In addition to partnering with key players such as Seddon, Kier and Balfour Beatty during commercial construction, JLA has also proven its value in countless ‘install & support’ projects undertaken with some of the UK’s most prominent facilities management companies. Carillion, ISS, Mitie and Compass and more have all benefited from an end-to-end, one-stop service, drawing on layout design assistance, bespoke machine specifying and ongoing advice. With everything from washers, dryers, detergents, a ground-breaking ozone disinfection system and sluice room hygiene equipment to dishwashers, combi ovens, fridges and freezers, companies in every sector can benefiting from truly business-wide solutions.
JLA’s blueprint for success:
Top 5 tips for finding the right planning partner
Whether you’re seeking help with laundry, catering or sluice room projects…
1. Ask for a FREE Site consultation – request a site visit with no charge or obligation.
2. Demand detailed planning – make sure the provider knows the possibilities and constraints of a site. Request CAD designs, that are enhanced with exactly the right equipment solutions.
3. Choose the most efficient machines – seek a partner who can supply and support all your equipment, from washing machines and dryers to dishwashers, cookers and refrigeration units.
4. Ask about budgeting – look for someone who knows exactly what machines, accessories and installations will cost, to make sure you don’t underestimate the overall outlay involved.
5. Only use specialist installers – Only work with highly skilled engineers who can take concepts through to completion, and ensure any compliance or regulatory requirements are met along the way.