As many businesses do, the Llanerch Vineyard Hotel placed affordability at the top of its list when buying ‘start-up’ equipment. However, as the venue became more and more popular with diners and guests, it became clear that investment in a better kitchen and more reliable equipment was a must.
Providing a full project management service, JLA’s catering division made life easier for Ryan. Having worked with their experts at the planning & CAD design stage to agree a bespoke layout with the necessary equipment, he was able to ‘leave them to it’, and re-join the project as the kitchen came together. The end result? A versatile catering facility installed without any fuss, that ticks all the hotel’s boxes.
- Full kitchen design with CAD layout
- Created a bespoke ‘floating’ pass
- General, tailored fabrication
- Specification and design of the extract system
- Project management
- Fitting of Altro Whiterock hygienic wall cladding
- Fitting of Altro safety flooring
The hotel can also now comfortably welcome 150 guests for wedding breakfasts, which Ryan and his team are becoming renowned for.