JLA’s range of ice machines makes good quality ice, simple. Developed with innovative, energy saving features it ensures your customers and guests get the purest ice every time with the least amount of effort from you and your staff.
Benefits of a commercial ice machine
With a JLA commercial ice machine you can benefit from unbeatable durability and reliability when you need to cube ice constantly to meet demand.
- Ideal for bar and pub serving areas - especially those with cocktail menus
- Great for communal areas in residential or hospitality settings
- Produce 24kg, 39kg or 74kg of clear, slow-melting 'gourmet' ice per day
- Stainless steel unit design for long lifespan and professional appearance
- Ice maker storage bins of 9kg, 19kg or 39kg available (holding approx. 50% of daily production)
- Ideal for instant ice when needed for food display (for example on a fish or salad counter) or catering usage
- Choose a floorstanding ice making machine or ask about portable countertop ice machine options
- Easy to use - simply plumbs into the mains and automatically refills as required
- Energy efficient - cold air is used to keep temperature low to reduce running costs
- A more convenient alternative to ice flakers and ice crushers - perfect cubes are ready-to-go
View our range of commercial ice machine products...
Serve crystal-clear ice cubes every time
Every ice cube has a refreshing, crystal-clear appearance and last longer thanks to a patented small (20g), hard, compact thimble-shape designed for slow melting. The fast-chilling action and slow dilution make drinks taste (and look) their best, and quickly cools fruit juices, cocktails, soft drinks and mixers for guests and customers.
From smaller commercial ice makers producing 24kg of ice per day to large scale ice machines producing in excess of 74kg every day, we have the solution for you whatever your ice making requirements. Whether you need a floorstanding or counter top model, we can help you choose the right capacity cube maker for your business.
Contact our friendly team for prices and more information - fill in the quick form below...
How does a commercial ice machine work?
Our ice makers' built-in water purifying system filters the water to remove minerals, before a special spray arm blasts water onto the horizontal evaporator, where only the purest particles of water are transformed into ice.
With an ice storage bin that holds 50% of the daily output, your guests will never be left without a perfectly chilled drink - even at peak times on hot days or during a heatwave when an icemachine really comes into its own to give you a constant flow of cubes.
Get an ice maker with £0 to pay upfront
If you're considering sales, lease, rental options, consider our unique end-to-end solution called Total Care, which gives you commercial appliances, 7-day breakdown cover and 24/7 helpline support for a simple monthly fee – no upfront cost for the machines and no repair bills ever...