Fire Safety mAiNTENANCE AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE
With a nationwide presence and expert advisors at the end of the phone whenever you need them, our JLA Response fire safety cover plan includes equipment maintenance and emergency call-outs you need to protect your people and premises.
Cost effective and designed to meet large and small-scale business needs, it provides you with complete peace of mind in knowing that your equipment is up to the task should you need it.
Our team of engineers, who are all trained to BS5839, BS5306 and BS5266 standards - and qualified to industry approved examinations and the BAFE Technicians Scheme - will ensure that all fire and emergency lighting inspections, plus any remedial work, adheres to the strictest guidelines in accordance with BAFE SP203.
With JLA Response you will benefit from:
- Highly-skilled call-handlers with the ability to carry out remote fixes
- 8 hour service response, 24/7 - 365 days a year
- Fire system compliance checks carried out twice a year*
- Labour inclusive contract for compliance checks and reactive call outs**
- Annual fire safety equipment overview training for site appointed "responsible person"
What's included with JLA Fire Safety Cover?
- Fire Panel & Devices
- Door Holders
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blankets
- Emergency Lighting
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
Fire extinguisher servicing is a particularly important part of our Fire Safety cover. This should be completed annually in line with BS 5306-3:2009, to check your fire extinguishers for corrosion or discharge. We can then remove fire extinguishers that aren't safe or compliant, and help you replace them with recommendations from the JLA range (all manufactured to BS EN3 with the BS Kitemark)..
* option for customers to buy quarterly
** false alarm considerations
Get a Quote
Fill your details in for a no obligation quote