Choose JLA fire alarm inspections for complete peace of mind
We can carry out a comprehensive check of your full alarm system, from your control panel units and call points to your sensors, sounders and warning lights where installed – and service them as required too. Following our inspection, you’ll receive a fire alarm check record sheet for documented proof that your business is up-to-date with fire alarm service intervals.
What a JLA fire alarm safety check & servicing visit includes
- Check fire alarm panel unit for faults or disablements
- Carry out core battery and devices test
- Replace any faulty or unsafe devices
- Complete a full sounder test
- Note all recommendations in fire log book
- Record all works, parts used in fire log book
Ongoing support following your alarm inspection
Based on your fire alarm inspection, we can arrange a further engineer visit if required for more complex work or repairs, discuss any new equipment you might need and tailor a service contract to cover ongoing care for essential equipment.