Browse our commercial griddle tops
If you’re preparing food to order, a commercial electric griddle is a key appliance for your premises, representing a more convenient alternative to a gas griddle especially in mobile food vans and small-scale food outlets. Both countertop and freestanding models are available to suit the needs of a broad spectrum of catering environments and there are several sizes to choose from to accommodate the requirements of your business.
Discover the benefits of Total Care
When we say Total Care, we mean Total Care. The ultimate ‘rental’ option, our plan gives you extra benefit of full service and breakdown support.
24/7/365 support from our friendly advisors including bank holidays
Guaranteed engineer response within 8 working hours wherever you are
Market leading equipment with no initial outlay, repair bills or call out charges, ever!
Access to MyJLA with essential documents and help at the click of a button
Benefits of a commercial griddle
- 18mm highly polished steel griddle plate to provide consistent, even heat
- High quality, easy clean stainless steel for a professional finish
- Temperature range of 80-290°C – repair a wide range of food items
- Thermostatically controlled to reduce energy consumption
- A choice of ribbed or smooth plates
- Generous-sized cooking areas
- Full height surround protects surrounding areas
- Integral, large capacity grease jug retains grease for quick and easy cleaning
- Manufactured by reliable, well-known brands