JLA High Spin Industrial Washing Machines
Options to suit you
With a compact footprint but a large drum capacity, these free standing and high spin machines have a simple-operating interface. Plus, thanks to each machine’s construction, there’s a user-friendly control position. Added to this, the ergonomic height of the door also enables easy access with trolleys.
Eco wash programs
Our eco options significantly reduce water and electricity consumption.
High build quality
Our high spin washing machines contain a stainless steel cabinet, drum and tub.
Offers front side protection and helps your machine last longer.
Features you'll love
User-friendly control panel
Perforated lifting ribs
Range of capacities
The combination of high-spin speed and powerful G-force ensures minimal residual water remains in the linen on completion of the wash cycle.
Pick an option that’s perfect for your needs
Our JLA high spin industrial washing machines are available with a great range of options.
This means these powerful, efficient machines can be tailored to your needs. You can choose from:
- Liquid soap pumps
- Weighing system by cells
- Recycle drain valve
- Isolation for energy and noise reduction
- Extra signalisation (orange light and sound)
- Steam heating version
- Air operated water inlets
- Water sample tap
|Capacity (kg / lb)||35 / 77|
|Motor Power (kW)||4|
|Wash Speed (rpm)||45|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||839|
|Programmer Aries Elite||Standard|
|Heating (100% Hot Water) (ºC)||90|
|Heating (100% Electrical) (kW)||24|
|Steam High Pressure (bar)||3-8|
|Electrics (Electric) (Volt/ph/Amp)||415/3/50|
|Electrics (Steam) (Volt/ph/Amp)||415/3/20|
|Water Inlet (mm)||3 x 25 mm (1”)|
|Steam Inlet (mm)||19 mm (3/4”)|
|Drain Diameter (mm)||2 x 76 mm (3”)|
|Net Weight (kg)||1010|
|Net Weight With Tilting (kg)||–|
|Dimensions H×W×D (mm)||1925x1315x1270|
A unique, all-inclusive package, specially designed for you.
- Market-leading equipment with no upfront payments, repair bills or call-out charges – ever
- Installation at no extra cost
- Guaranteed nationwide 8-working-hour engineer response – or £100 back
- 24/7/365 support from friendly advisors
- Access to MyJLA, with billing, essential documents, engineer booking and support in one place
- Round-the-clock monitoring to minimise downtime – we sort issues before you know about them
- Keep an eye on your energy usage with live bill estimates and CO2 emissions
Other products you may like...