BENEFITS OF AN OZONE ROOM DISINFECTION MACHINE
JLA’s ozone sanitiser is an all-in-one disinfection unit that eliminates both germs and odours easily, enhancing your regular cleaning and disinfectant routine. Using the natural disinfection properties of ozone, the system removes unwanted bacteria from the air and surfaces with none of the damage, smells or harmful chemical residue that can come with using traditional methods.
Our market-leading, automatic deep cleaning unit is designed with busy businesses in mind. All you need to do is switch on the sanitiser and leave the room. Once the process is finished, the room will be fully disinfected and odour-free.
Ozone cleaner & deodoriser: features and benefits
- Destroys bacteria – efficient infection prevention
- Effective odour removal – fresh, natural smell of ozone
- Clean and safe – no dangerous chemical residues left behind
- Short cycle times – quick turn around of rooms
- Portable machine models – easy to move from room-to-room
- Easy to use ozone generator – simple instructions
- Robust – sturdy design for reliable long-term use
- Cost-efficient – ozone generated in situ with no consumable/refill costs
- Go/No-go indicator – confirms that the room is safe to re-enter
- Thorough disinfectant distribution - reaches areas routine cleaning can't
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT JLA DISINFECTION UNITS
Using the ozone room sanitiser in care homes...
The Senior Leadership Team at Scarborough Court Care Home in Cramlington, Northumberland had recognised a need to change how the home handled deep cleaning. The home's Facilities Team is thrilled with their commercial ozone machine, in particular its ease of use, portability and odour removal...
“It saves time, the results are obvious and it’s extremely efficient and easy to use.”
Read more >>
Using our room disinfection machine in hotels...
Our disinfection unit's efficiency can also benefit the hospitality sector. The Loudor Hotel is just one example of how a hotel or guesthouse can step up its deep cleaning process with a JLA Sanitiser...
"The ability to reach every crevice and corner in each room, particularly ones that are very difficult or labour-intensive to access with traditional methods, is practical and convenient. The way it neutralises unpleasant odours is excellent."
JLA is a member of
When choosing your room disinfection machine, it's vital to remember that Biocidal Products Regulations (EU) 528/2012 dictate that anyone marketing an ozone generator for a biocidal application within the EU must have their product authorised in line with those regulations. JLA is a member of the EUOTA Ozone Task Force which has submitted an ozone dossier to meet this requirement. Find out more here.