Disinfection guaranteed on every cycle
No ozone laundry equipment disinfects more effectively... or efficiently
Our best-in-class ozone innovation can eradicate harmful micro-organisms in every wash – and prints a validation receipt to prove disinfection has taken place. And with pre-programmed cycles, it’s impossible for laundry or housekeeping staff to select a programme that will not achieve disinfection.
And because OTEX works at ambient temperatures, it reduces utility costs - using less hot water, gas and electricity compared to traditional thermal laundry systems.
How OTEX works
When injected into a cool water wash cycle through our patented OTEX interfusor, ozone attacks bacteria, spore, virus, yeast and mould cells as it causes an oxidative reaction on contact. Ozone works in ambient water temperatures and opens up the fibres. enhancing the wash process and increasing the efficiency of the final spin.
OTEX for infection control
Infection control is more important than ever in commercial settings. Installing OTEX into your on-premise laundry room can eradicate cross-contamination, and provide auditable proof that you're following hygiene best practices.
OTEX for energy savings
Our revolutionary ozone washing system is green as well as clean.
As the ultimate one-stop laundry solution, it gives businesses a powerful disinfection system that eliminates harmful micro-organisms during a cool wash cycle AND saves money on your utility bills…
Who can benefit from OTEX?
- The care home owner who gets a print-out of the wash process, providing them with the audit trail they need for CQC inspections.
- The hospital staff who want to be sure that their staff uniforms, towels and microfibre mops are thoroughly disinfected, reducing the transmission risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HCAIs).
- The vet who needs to be sure that their bedding, blankets and linens are hygienic so that pets are happy and healthy.
- The spa manager who wants to keep utility costs down while providing clean, soft and fluffy towels and bathrobes to guests.
- The procurement manager who wants to save money on water and electricity in one of the busiest parts of their organisation.
- The hotel manager who wants to improve housekeeping hygiene - and get fluffier towels for better reviews