Browse our induction cook tops...
How does an induction hob work?
A commercial induction cooktop uses energy via magnets instead of heat, and this means that it is a lot more energy efficient than either an electric or gas machine since it transfers energy straight into the pan.
Induction cooking is becoming increasingly popular in commercial catering establishments as energy costs continue to rise and kitchens look for ways to manage their utility costs. Commercial induction cooktops offer a number of benefits. They heat up quickly, are easy to clean and can help bring the air temperature down in kitchens as they don’t generate much surface heat.
Discover the benefits of Total Care
When we say Total Care, we mean Total Care. The ultimate ‘rental’ option, our plan gives you extra benefit of full service and breakdown support.
Why choose induction hobs from JLA?
- Functional and attractive profile is perfect for front of house, theatre-style cooking
- High quality, easy to clean, robust materials for a long lifespan
- Both heavy and lighter-duty models available
- Advanced technology to speed up food preparation
- Space-saving models for use in compact settings
- Single, dual or multiple zone models available to choose from
- Easy to use controls for precise cooking
- Versatile, powerful and efficient models from cutting edge brands
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level
- Easy-to-change filter, built into the base of the internal cooling fan an
- Overheat protection for long service life
- Safe and energy saving technology