JLA - THE ONLY CATERING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS YOUR BUSINESS WILL EVER NEED
We supply, deliver install, maintain and fix the appliances you rely on every day
Why choose JLA as your commercial kitchen equipment suppliers?
With a full range of catering equipment supplies, JLA's market-leading and chef-focused professional cookware will help you meet everyday food preparation challenges.
- Unbeatable cooking, cooling and cleaning appliances - all JLA products are built for business
- Trusted kitchen equipment supplier to thousands of hotels, bars, restaurants, cafes and other food service kitchens - watch our video testimonial from The Talbot Hotel in Yorkshire.
- The latest industry innovations you need for a memorable menu - including combination ovens, convection ovens and pizza ovens
- Food storage solutions including hot cupboards, refrigeration, freezers, blast chillers and bain maries
- Commercial 'accessories' such as our hand blenders, ice makers, hot water dispensers
- Modular-design stainless steel tables, counters, shelving sinks and more
- Food display units for front-of-house presentation - including hot plates and buffet display cabinets
- Expert advice for food hygiene, Health & Safety regulations and general compliance
- Essential parts and maintenance available, including gas-registered safety checks
- 350,000+ JLA and branded spare parts - 'ready-to-go' maintenance and repairs
- Reliable customer service and support from the leaders in commercial laundry
Contact our friendly team for a kitchen catering supplies price - fill in the quick form below...
Commercial catering equipment suppliers - and fixers...
The UK & Ireland’s leading ‘one-stop’ catering equipment suppliers
We can tailor appliances, catering supplies and layouts to suit your exact needs and challenges. Our friendly team will be happy to provide a no obligation review of your current set-up (or your client’s if you’re managing their laundry facilities) and advise on how you can improve it in the most cost-efficient and compliant way.
We're more than just kitchen equipment suppliers. Our work with your business doesn't stop once your catering equipment is installed. With hundreds of engineers throughout the country, we'll be there when you need servicing or a fast breakdown response so that you can stay up and running. Let us provide and take care of your catering equipment so that you can do what you do best – running your commercial kitchen.